Sunday, August 25, 2013

An Introduction to What this Blog is About

Many of you know that I am a Seventh-day Adventist Christian, but for those of you who do not already know that or are not familiar with what Seventh-day Adventist believe - I wanted to do a series of our fundamental beliefs. The reason for this is because I think that some people have the wrong idea of what our church is. I have heard to our church called a cult - and that is just not true.

First would like to share a link of an official SDA site- telling more of what our church believes. I hope you are blessed by it.

Next I would like to share the a link to the page that I got my main information for the fundamental belief's. Then what I did - is got the verses and put it together in a post to make it easier for you to study about each belief.

************************************************************************
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certain fundamental beliefs to be the teaching of the Holy Scriptures. These beliefs, as set forth here, constitute the church's understanding and expression of the teaching of Scripture. Revision of these statements may be expected at a General Conference session when the church is led by the Holy Spirit to a fuller understanding of Bible truth or finds better language in which to express the teachings of God's Holy Word.
*********************************************************************

I hope you are blessed by what you read here and that it ignites in you a desire to study more for yourselves. The Bible is full of so many treasures that it will take your entire lifetime and more to discover all of the jewels waiting to be discovered! God bless :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment